Monday 13 July 2009

Golf, Kids and Another Ball

Friday

To the magnificent Patsull Park Golf Club near Shifnal to cover the PDSA Charity Golf Day. The weather was fine, and a good day had by all. 20% of my takings from Golf Days is donated directly to the charity involved, and virtually all of the teams bought photos. Thanks to Lisa and Brenda for all their help on the day.
Let me know if you've got a Charity Golf Day coming up. I'll be more than happy to help out.
Saturday

A studio shoot with three of the most photogenic youngsters I've had the chance to work with. Photographing young children is traditionally difficult, but when you know you've got the shot the parents want, it's all worth while.

30 minute studio shoots are currently on offer at St Andrews Church Hall in Church Aston, near Newport. There's a range of offers, and you'll get a contact sheet with around 20-30 shots to choose prints from. Call me on 01952 683681 or 07855 741368 if this is of interest. I'm also able to offer a framing service if the photo is for a gift or special occasion.

The Premier Suite, Cannock

The evening took me to Cannock, and The Premier Suite, an impressive venue that I'd not worked at before. A sold out ball was the event, hosted by Bob Hall from Central News fame, and headlined by the Jersey Boys, a Frankie Vallie tribute band that brought the house down.
The Jersey Boys
We sold a good few photographs to a good natured crowd, and look forward to working at the venue again.
Should you have a similar event on the horizon let me know. There's usually no charge for attendance, and I always make a donation to the event or their favoured charity based on my takings at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment